Have to "Net start server" manually after every start up!

Hi,

My system is win2K and don't know since when I have to
MANUALLY give the command "net start server" after
every start-up even though the "startup type" is at automatic.
Otherwise, it is defaulted at "off" status after re-start,
and other PC can not see my PC through network until I set
"net start server" command manually. Please help.

Check that "File and Printer Sharing" is bound to the connection. Control
Panel|Network|"connection"|Properties

Also check Event Viewer for errors.

--
Regards,