Buying soon need advice

I am buying a new system probably this week and need to make sure if everything is good and want to know if this system will perform well

Power Supply
Video Card:
Cpu:Intel Core duo 2 E6600

Everything for 1300 dollars

Tell me what you think and should i get the motherboard p5b or p5b deluxe is it worth the 60 dollars for deluxe

And how is my system plz rate it from 1-10

i will not play on this system mabye sometimes just for normal use surfing,music,video and other

Thnx a lot
9 answers Last reply
More about buying advice
  1. First of all, no one is going to take the time to copy paste all of that into their browser.

Reformat that so it looks like

Case: Thermaltake Tsunami VA3000BWA Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Put the name of the product and make the link an actual link by highlighting the url and pressing the url button just under the subjet line.

Remember, you're asking for help here, make it as easy as possible for us to do that or no one will respond.
  2. What about Cpu?
  3. sorry guys everything fixed
  4. Quote:
    sorry guys everything fixed

Follow Waylanders advice.. List the names of the parts. I (and many others will agree) are notclicking 24 links just to help you.
  5. Suggested Changes:

RAM: OCZ Gold 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2-800

Hard Drive: If there's not going to be any gaming involved, then a Raptor won't be necessary. Go for the Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB SATA2 instead.

Everything else looks fine.
  6. i heard that corsair works better with the p5b

And what motherboard is good for Conroe?I chose p5b but i also wanna know if p5b deluxe is worth 50 more bucks?And mabye another suggestion on a motherboard?
  7. I don't think the deluxe is worth the extra $50.... but that's a matter of opinion. Some people need the integrated wireless that comes with the deluxe version.

Other suitable Conroe capable boards would be:

Abit AB9 Pro

Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3
  8. how about the p5w deluxe version?it seems everyone says its the best as of right now ?

9. Only if you need the integrated wireless reciever that comes with it.... If not, it's a waste of money.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Motherboards Systems Product