Making permanent weather changes

The snow storms on Solstheim slow my computer down painfully. It is like
being caught in a Propylon chamber that goes on for miles. I went into the
construction set and set the chances for "snow" and "blizzard" equal to 0
for all the regions on Solstheim. I increased various other weather
conditions so the percentages all worked out to 100. Nonetheless, it still
snows on Solstheim. Has anyone had success using the construction set to
change the weather in Morrowind?

--
Rick Cavalla
rac22@NO.erols.SPAM.com

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 02:47:52 -0400,
Rick Cavalla <rac22@NO.erols.SPAM.com> wrote:

> The snow storms on Solstheim slow my computer down painfully. It is
> like being caught in a Propylon chamber that goes on for miles. I went
> into the construction set and set the chances for "snow" and "blizzard"
> equal to 0 for all the regions on Solstheim. I increased various other
> weather conditions so the percentages all worked out to 100.
> Nonetheless, it still snows on Solstheim. Has anyone had success using
> the construction set to change the weather in Morrowind?

Quite odd, that. The most likely scenario that I can think up is that
there's a region record or two in your save or a high-priority mod, which
would overwrite your changes. If that's the case, then using the
ModRegion console command may work.

Information on ModRegion can be found here:
http://www.uesp.net/morrow/editor/mw_cscommands.shtml

TRENDING THREADS