Archived from groups: comp.dcom.lans.ethernet,comp.dcom.sdh-sonet,comp.dcom.wan (More info?)

Hello I need some information on RGMII interface for the MAC. Please let me
know where I can get this information

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.lans.ethernet,comp.dcom.wan (More info?)

Mathur Sachin (IFIN DC COM ON) wrote:
> Hello I need some information on RGMII interface for the MAC. Please let me
> know where I can get this information

[removed comp.dcom.sdh-sonet]

Most modern Ethernet devices support RGMII, so all you really have to do
is take a peek at their datasheets.

If it is the spec you are looking for, which version are you interested
in? Version 1.3 (the one that used almost exclusively) or 2.0 (an
updated spec which calls out HSTL, and almost no devices support).

Actually it doesn't matter. Google finds both on the HP web site:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22rgmii+specification%22+site:hp.com&filter=0

Good luck,

Marc