Toolbar gone, cannot recover with right click on toolbar t..

My File Edit View bar has vanished from the My computer windows and Internet
explorer.... the one in Firefox is still there, how do I get my other one to
reappear?

now it has dissapeared the white windows logo in the top right is stretched
all along the top like a banner.

this is really annoying me, does anyone know what keys are used to vanish
toolbars?! if so will the same ones bring it back again?!?!

please help!

Check here:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_ie.htm
http://www.tunexp.com/tips/get_started/rearrange_and_resize_toolbars_in_internet_explorer/

Andre
"Alex Fox" <AlexFox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My File Edit View bar has vanished from the My computer windows and
> Internet
> explorer.... the one in Firefox is still there, how do I get my other one
> reappear?
>
> now it has dissapeared the white windows logo in the top right is
> stretched
> all along the top like a banner.
>
> this is really annoying me, does anyone know what keys are used to vanish
> toolbars?! if so will the same ones bring it back again?!?!
>
> please help!

TRENDING THREADS