Event id 4147

I have the last 4 months a Windows 2000 cluster machine with SQL
Server 2000.In the event viewer I receive the event 4147.Even though
I'm receiving this,the machine seems to work fine without any error
reported by the users.My question is this,what problems will I face in
future if I don't correct this error?
Also I'm thinking of unistalling SQL Server,run the comclust.exe and
re-installing the SQL Server.Should this be done on the location where
the machine is or I can do it through means of remote administration
(like VNC or PC Anywhere)?
1 answer Last reply
More about event 4147

    "4147 The IISADMIN service is not available, so virtual roots cannot be
    indexed.

    Start the IIS Administration service (or figure out why it is not starting).
    You could also remove tracking of virtual roots from Indexing Service if you
    do not need IIS any more. "

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/server/help/default.asp?url=/windows2000/en/server/help/ISMain-concepts_78.htm

    --
    Van Thothathri
    Windows Clustering

    "Theodor Papadopoulos" <theodorath@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have the last 4 months a Windows 2000 cluster machine with SQL
    > Server 2000.In the event viewer I receive the event 4147.Even though
    > I'm receiving this,the machine seems to work fine without any error
    > reported by the users.My question is this,what problems will I face in
    > future if I don't correct this error?
    > Also I'm thinking of unistalling SQL Server,run the comclust.exe and
    > re-installing the SQL Server.Should this be done on the location where
    > the machine is or I can do it through means of remote administration
    > (like VNC or PC Anywhere)?

Event Id Servers SQL Server Windows