Monitoring print queues

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Does anyone know of any tools for montoring print queues on windows 2000
servers?
I have 4 citrix servers where jobs get stuck in print queues which then stop
all other jobs from printing. I need to keep an eye on these and cancel any
corrupt jobs and restart the spooler service to get things going.
I am currently using Rremote Desktop to control these windows 2000 servers
but wondered if there was a better way to monitor them from a desktop?

Cheers,

Steve

Check the eG product suite (http://www.eginnovations.com).
They have a Citrix monitoring product and includes support for
Windows 2000 servers.

Regards,

-- Ted

"Steve" <steve.adkin@foxit.net> wrote in message news:<#ibiqyMSEHA.3012@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> Does anyone know of any tools for montoring print queues on windows 2000
> servers?
> I have 4 citrix servers where jobs get stuck in print queues which then stop
> all other jobs from printing. I need to keep an eye on these and cancel any
> corrupt jobs and restart the spooler service to get things going.
> I am currently using Rremote Desktop to control these windows 2000 servers
> but wondered if there was a better way to monitor them from a desktop?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve

TRENDING THREADS