cluster

Ed

Hi This might be a dumbe question, but i am pricing options for my
boss, and we would like to build a cluster. Would i need one license
of 2003 enterprise, or 2003 datacenter for each server in the cluster?

thank you
Ed

Ed,

You will need one license for each node in the cluster. If you're going to
have a two node cluster, you'll need two licensed copies of the O/S. You
will need either Enterprise or Datacenter edition for Microsoft clustering.
The following might be a good place to start if you looking for more basic
information about Microsoft clustering:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/clustering/default.mspx

Regards,
John