user accounts continue to lock

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a windows 2000 server. i have about 35 users. The same user continues to lock, even though they have not reached the invalid logon attempt limits. Any suggestions????
Thanks

Similar thing happens with me as well. But for one user. It doesnt let him in the domain, says username or password may be incorrect. But when an admin logs in and logs off, this user can log in fine... I cant figure out whats wrong