Cluster Service will not start.

Windows2000 SP4. Moved my cluster drives including quorum
to a SAN. Trying to start cluster service. The cluster
error log says it is looking for a drive ignature that it
can no longer find. Does anyone know how I can tell my
cluster server about its new drive. The server can see SAN
drives and I can write to them. Looks like the cluster
does not know about the new drive signature.
..

You may want to refer this and set the disk signature as expected..
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;305793

--
Van Thothathri
Windows Clustering