Missing Taskbar in All Windows Folders

I am missing a Taskbar in All windows folders. The large wide colorful bar
to the left that allows you to move or copy a file once selected and such,
has just dissapeared and I am bady in need of it. I have tried the View
options and selected every toolbar from the list and none of them are the one
I'm looking for. Someone please help me!
2 answers Last reply
More about missing taskbar windows folders

    Go to CONTROL PANEL, FOLDER OPTIONS. In the first window
    under "Tasks" see if the "Show common tasks in folders"
    option is selected. If not then select it. I believe this
    is what you are asking?

    Bingo! That fixed it, thanks a bajillion!

    "SilverSun" wrote:

    > I am missing a Taskbar in All windows folders. The large wide colorful bar
    > to the left that allows you to move or copy a file once selected and such,
    > has just dissapeared and I am bady in need of it. I have tried the View
    > options and selected every toolbar from the list and none of them are the one
    > I'm looking for. Someone please help me!

Taskbar Microsoft Windows XP