"Intel Misleading On C2D Production Numbers"

mpjesse

Splendid
Jackass,

They misquoted Intel. Ontelli said they would AIM for 1 million processors in 7 weeks. They never promised anything.

AMD does the same f*ucking thing so STFU already with your misinformation and half baked links.

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
Jackass,

They misquoted Intel. Ontelli said they would AIM for 1 million processors in 7 weeks. They never promised anything.

AMD does the same f*ucking thing so STFU already with your misinformation and half baked links.

Word.

Artmic

Distinguished
May 27, 2002
If it is true, then that is about 142K processors a week.

You got DELL, HP, etc.. getting their share, i wonder what is left for the online retailers. 10% or 20%

Ugh, and even if it is 20 percent, you got a whole planet to feed with them.

JamesJ

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2004
It is funny to watch this. Anytime AMD or Intel top each other fan boys find the smallest things to complain about. Yes I want a C2D, but they are limited in quantity right now. So what they are faster, take less power, cheaper vs performance than AMD (E6600 close to FX-62), overclock better, use less power. Get over it. Pre-order one and be happy.

This is one of the most puzzling things to me. Intel comes out with a fast cheap CPU making AMDs CPU cheaper as well and they still bash Intel.
Those of us with common sense go with whatever CPU gets us the most bang for our buck, unless you got plenty of money to burn. We switch between the companies, and don't bash them over nothing.

Mex

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005
Does it matter? People aren't going to die (No matter what you say) if they don't get their C2D on launch day. One really needs to find a different hobby or go outside if their entire life revolves around obtaining a chip.

Incidentially, one needs to find a different hobby or go outside if their entire life revolves around digging up non-existant dirt on a corporation that hasn't harmed them in any way.

mpjesse

Splendid
It is funny to watch this. Anytime AMD or Intel top each other fan boys find the smallest things to complain about. Yes I want a C2D, but they are limited in quantity right now. So what they are faster, take less power, cheaper vs performance than AMD (E6600 close to FX-62), overclock better, use less power. Get over it. Pre-order one and be happy.

This is one of the most puzzling things to me. Intel comes out with a fast cheap CPU making AMDs CPU cheaper as well and they still bash Intel.
Those of us with common sense go with whatever CPU gets us the most bang for our buck, unless you got plenty of money to burn. We switch between the companies, and don't bash them over nothing.

Right on. I've switched between AMD and Intel so many times now I've lost count.

kwalker

Distinguished
May 3, 2006
This is a jewel brought by intel-fanboy Ed Stroligo:

http://www.overclockers.com/tips01005/

8)

I'm not sure where or why you come up with these links
I’m even more confused about the relevance of the mater.

Do you think Intel is only going to produce the core2 CPU and shut down production of the other CPU’s and chipsets?

Just for the sake of argument here’s another Link just to show you how time frame and numbers can differ.
http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/cpu/display/20060729031050.html
My personal view point is ….
I don’t have a view point.
I don’t care.
Have a nice day 8)

Ragnarok

Distinguished
May 23, 2006
Jackass,

Forbes misqouted Intel? That's like saying we're winning the war in Iraq.

Ragnarok

Distinguished
May 23, 2006
Jackass,

Owned.

But that's still 1 million processors divided by Dell, Hp, *insert other big name computer companies*, and Intel isn't even promising that it will have 7 million ready in 7 weeks. Intel's saying they'll "aim" for 1 million in 7 weeks HAHA it took a year to ship the first pentium processors.

Caption Planet says you are the one that is owned.

Ragnarok

Distinguished
May 23, 2006
I'm sorry noob but you haven't earned that right. Now leave and noob up some other place.

Ha, you think you have power just because you have alot of post on a forum? I pity you...

You have a sad exsistance. I'm sorry. :cry:

Ragnarok

Distinguished
May 23, 2006
Thats proof that you are a noob. I didn't mention post count, you did. I've been here for longer as well you know. :wink:

STFU!

Oh sorry, didn't mean to post again and agitate you and your simple exsistance. Really sorry about that. I'm glad you've devoted 4 years of your life to this forum...you've done an amazing job here sir.

:trophy: Here is your award for being here so long.

Can, can I just have everyone give Action_Man a round of applause.

*clap, clap, clap...*

By the way if you don't have the testicularfortitude to spell out your words, then don't say them ok.

Action_Man

Splendid
Jan 7, 2004
No need to get so upset because you're a dumbass noob.

By the way if you don't have the testicularfortitude to spell out your words, then don't say them ok.

Hurrah for using big words to sound smart. :lol: Its common on the internet to type that instead of typing out the full words, moron.

Nice I saw you post this in another thread.

yeah I'd accually go with the C2D too LoL, over the 4800 at least.

Just a little bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Ragnarok

Distinguished
May 23, 2006
No need to get so upset because you're a dumbass noob.

Hurrah for using big words to sound smart. :lol: Its common on the internet to type that instead of typing out the full words, moron.

Wow, took you long enough to get a reply. Did you have to think up that brain buster all by your lonesome?

TRENDING THREADS