Andrea

I need help? Have been trying to find somewhere else to
ask questions. I have Windows XPHome. My works 7.0 task
launcher hasn't been able to come up for a while. I put
in recently works 8.0 and Task launcher still can't come
up. I was on a 2hour phone call with works and still
can't get it to come up. It is the templates that I would
like to be able to use I don't have a computer expert to
help me at this time. Thanks Andrea

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Try the works newsgroup: microsoft.public.works.win