Print size over 9" width

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
May 30, 2005 4:51:40 AM

I recently have been doing business that requires printing on paper
that is 9" in width. My printer, HP Laserjet 3320 does not support
anything over 8.5". Any recommendations on printers, laser or
otherwise that handle this kind of paper. I tried to find any info on
the web but to no avail and the specs on the printers usually don't
list this type of feature.

Thanks

lyle

More about : print size width

Anonymous
a b α HP
May 31, 2005 10:59:03 AM

I haven't followed the laser market closely for some time, but at my last
printshop I had an HP5000 which is a 13x19 printer. It was clearly the best
laser I ever owned and is still still in daily use at the printshop. Ebay
has several at this time. You can also get inkjets from Canon, HP and Epson
that print on 13x19.

Ron

"lyle" <lgoldstein27@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
>I recently have been doing business that requires printing on paper
> that is 9" in width. My printer, HP Laserjet 3320 does not support
> anything over 8.5". Any recommendations on printers, laser or
> otherwise that handle this kind of paper. I tried to find any info on
> the web but to no avail and the specs on the printers usually don't
> list this type of feature.
>
> Thanks
>
> lyle

Anonymous
a b α HP
June 2, 2005 12:34:03 AM

"lyle" <lgoldstein27@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
>I recently have been doing business that requires printing on paper
> that is 9" in width. My printer, HP LaserJet 3320 does not support
> anything over 8.5". Any recommendations on printers, laser or
> otherwise that handle this kind of paper. I tried to find any info on
> the web but to no avail and the specs on the printers usually don't
> list this type of feature.

For inkjet printers you might look at the HP DeskJet 9800 or 9600 or Business
Inkjet 2800 series which print to 13"x19", see:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF02a/18972-236... . For
Laser printers you might consider the LaserJet 5100 series. There are also
other higher end laser printers listed at
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF02a/18972-236....

Regards,