windows media player 10

I just downloaded the new windows media player 10. When I
go to a internet music site it goes thru all the motions
but gives me no sound. I can get sound from all other
sources except the internet music sites. Can any one
please help. Thanks. JWM
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player

    Please ask in the microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player newsgroup.

    "JWM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I just downloaded the new windows media player 10. When I
    > go to a internet music site it goes thru all the motions
    > but gives me no sound. I can get sound from all other
    > sources except the internet music sites. Can any one
    > please help. Thanks. JWM

Media Player Music Internet Windows XP