startup Program

hi,
There is a program that must run after restart or reset. i added my program
in to startup. But it starts after login. How can i run the program before
login.

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 00:21:32 +0300, "smlycl" <smlycl@e-kolay.net> wrote:

>hi,
>There is a program that must run after restart or reset. i added my program
>in to startup. But it starts after login. How can i run the program before
>login.

Why not schedule it start when the System starts, using Task Scheduler.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

Thank u for answer...

"Jerold Schulman" <Jerry@jsiinc.com>, iletide sunu yazdi
> On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 00:21:32 +0300, "smlycl" <smlycl@e-kolay.net> wrote:
>
> >hi,
> >There is a program that must run after restart or reset. i added my
program
> >in to startup. But it starts after login. How can i run the program
before
> >login.
> >
> Why not schedule it start when the System starts, using Task Scheduler.
>

> Jerold Schulman
> Windows: General MVP
> JSI, Inc.
> http://www.jsiinc.com

Ole

You can also use a program as Service+ from Nicoware. It will run your
application as a service (invisible or visible). You can control the
applications environment and use separate start and stop commands for
your application.

It has a very nice GUI. You don't have to be an expert to use it. We
are using it on our servers and workstations for a variety of
applications without any problems at all.

You can download a full functional evaluation version from
http://nicoware.net/software/download.php

TRENDING THREADS