event viewer error

The DHCP/BINL service has determined that it is not
authorized to service clients on this network for the
Windows domain:

source = dhcpserver

event id = 1051

Now i am not running DHCP Server Service. And all clients
are static. One more thing is all my clients are getting
slow boot-up and error message in their computers is
windows cannot determine the user or computer name.

I have already disjoined all my clients from server and re-
joined them but same error!

any help!

Thankx!

i am running windows 2000 exchange server on windows 2000
advanced server sp4.

This article may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;299363&Product=win2000

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"create_share" wrote:
| The DHCP/BINL service has determined that it is not
| authorized to service clients on this network for the
| Windows domain:
|
| source = dhcpserver
|
| event id = 1051
|

| Now i am not running DHCP Server Service. And all clients
| are static. One more thing is all my clients are getting
| slow boot-up and error message in their computers is
| windows cannot determine the user or computer name.
|
| I have already disjoined all my clients from server and re-
| joined them but same error!
|
| any help!
|
| Thankx!
|
| i am running windows 2000 exchange server on windows 2000
| advanced server sp4.

Glenn

Take a look at this link:
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1051