event viewer error

The DHCP/BINL service has determined that it is not
authorized to service clients on this network for the
Windows domain:

source = dhcpserver

event id = 1051

Now i am not running DHCP Server Service. And all clients
are static. One more thing is all my clients are getting
slow boot-up and error message in their computers is
windows cannot determine the user or computer name.

I have already disjoined all my clients from server and re-
joined them but same error!

any help!

Thankx!

i am running windows 2000 exchange server on windows 2000
advanced server sp4.
2 answers Last reply
More about event viewer error

    This article may help.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;299363&Product=win2000

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "create_share" wrote:
    | The DHCP/BINL service has determined that it is not
    | authorized to service clients on this network for the
    | Windows domain:
    |
    | source = dhcpserver
    |
    | event id = 1051
    |

    | Now i am not running DHCP Server Service. And all clients
    | are static. One more thing is all my clients are getting
    | slow boot-up and error message in their computers is
    | windows cannot determine the user or computer name.
    |
    | I have already disjoined all my clients from server and re-
    | joined them but same error!
    |
    | any help!
    |
    | Thankx!
    |
    | i am running windows 2000 exchange server on windows 2000
    | advanced server sp4.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?)

    Take a look at this link:
    http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1051
    This will help

DHCP Event Viewer Servers Windows