Ipaq 3660 / dual PC card sleeve epansion pack "battery cri..

December 17, 2004 12:46:14 AM

Hi,

anyone encountered this?
Both batteries fully charged,

- plug Ipaq into sleeve: "low battery, expansion pack switched off"

- switch Ipaq on, already plugged in: same error message, sleeve doesn't
work

How I get it to work:

- plug in the Ipaq really aggressivly - *bang* - then it initializes the
expansion pack

- plug in DC power

Strange, isn't it?

Medon
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 11:29:47 AM

Medon Decker wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> anyone encountered this?
>> Both batteries fully charged,
>>
>> - plug Ipaq into sleeve: "low battery, expansion pack switched off"
>>
>> - switch Ipaq on, already plugged in: same error message, sleeve
>> doesn't work
>>
>> How I get it to work:
>>
>> - plug in the Ipaq really aggressivly - *bang* - then it initializes
>> the expansion pack
>>
>> - plug in DC power
>>

>> Strange, isn't it?
>>
>> Medon
I've occasionally experienced the same sort of thing. Nexia Expansion
Pack. I normally just soft reset, seems to work. YMMV
--
Most fools think they are only ignorant.
-- Benjamin Franklin