Windows 200 Windows update

I have a Dell dimension v350m with Windows 2000 Advanced
server (and SQL Server 2000 for OLAP.)

Disk is partitioned (all NTFS) :

C: (System) 1.95gb (490 mb free)
D: 1.95 Gb
E: 14.7 gb

I attempted to do an on-line windows update and get the
disk full message when uppdate tries to load some of the
DLL's - There is over 490 mb free though I have used
selective compression on some folders to keep the space
used down.

Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to get the
system to accept windows update?

Sam Trenchard

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 03:31:18 -0700, "Sam Trenchard"

>I have a Dell dimension v350m with Windows 2000 Advanced
>server (and SQL Server 2000 for OLAP.)
>
>Disk is partitioned (all NTFS) :
>
>C: (System) 1.95gb (490 mb free)
>D: 1.95 Gb
>E: 14.7 gb
>
>I attempted to do an on-line windows update and get the
>disk full message when uppdate tries to load some of the
>DLL's - There is over 490 mb free though I have used
>selective compression on some folders to keep the space
>used down.
>
>Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to get the
>system to accept windows update?
>
>Sam Trenchard

See if tip 142 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com helps.

Jerold Schulman