Monitoring Software

Jill

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2003

My boss has come to me recently and wants to set up monitoring of employees. He wants to be able to tell how long they are on the web and such. Does anyone have any recommendations of some good software to handle this request? Thank You in advance.

You might want to check out the following link. It has some great programs
that will hopefully be what your boss is looking for.
http://www.howtospy.com/
"Jill" <Jill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My boss has come to me recently and wants to set up monitoring of
employees. He wants to be able to tell how long they are on the web and
such. Does anyone have any recommendations of some good software to handle
this request? Thank You in advance.

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello,

>My boss has come to me recently and wants to set up monitoring of employees. He
>wants to be able to tell how long they are on the web and such. Does anyone
>have any recommendations of some good software to handle this request? Thank
>You in advance.

There are a number of access monitoring applications that will likely do what
your boss wants at http://www.monitoring-software.net/access-monitoring.htm

good luck

Bob