Does anyone know of any good mods out there that enable you to do stuff
as head of guilds e.g. Arch Mage Quests, I am now Arch Mage of the mages
guild and it took me about an hour to get to be head of the fighters
guild, so I would quite like something to do ;)

~Cameron

Cameron wrote:
> Does anyone know of any good mods out there that enable you to do stuff
> as head of guilds e.g. Arch Mage Quests, I am now Arch Mage of the mages
> guild and it took me about an hour to get to be head of the fighters
> guild, so I would quite like something to do ;)
>
> ~Cameron

well the 'give your orders' mod allows you to command anyone beneath you
in a guild

follow me, stay here, walk around etcetc - I guess you could run around
Vvardenfell with an army of mage's and fighters and not leave a single
living soul? :p

other than that I'm not sure of any mods that add missions for guild
leaders :-/

Stuart Hacking wrote:
> Cameron wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know of any good mods out there that enable you to do
>> stuff as head of guilds e.g. Arch Mage Quests, I am now Arch Mage of
>> the mages guild and it took me about an hour to get to be head of the
>> fighters guild, so I would quite like something to do ;)
>>
>> ~Cameron
>

> well the 'give your orders' mod allows you to command anyone beneath you
> in a guild
>
> follow me, stay here, walk around etcetc - I guess you could run around
> Vvardenfell with an army of mage's and fighters and not leave a single
> living soul? :p
>
> other than that I'm not sure of any mods that add missions for guild
> leaders :-/

:/ tiz a shame, I'm already Head of the mages guild, fighters guild, and
factor of the mining colony on bloodmoon, as well as ex-god like status,
it's a shame I can't run for emperor ;)

~Cameron