recovery single OU from last night.

i really need help here. someone deleted one of the OU and now i needed to recover it. can someone direct me how to recovery OU and if i don't have last night tape what do i need to do ? i'm trying to locate Monday tape.

Hi,

If you have any system state backup which has the information about that OU
then only we can recover it
other wise we dont have any chance

One thing we can do is If you have another domain contraoller and
replication has not happen just take the back up from there
and restore it on this server

Abhijeet Nigam

i located monday night tape.. do u have any article how to restore single OU ? i assume i do not restore full system state right ? do i use DSUTIL command how how to ?

"Abhijeet Nigam [MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If you have any system state backup which has the information about that OU
> then only we can recover it
> other wise we dont have any chance
>
> One thing we can do is If you have another domain contraoller and
> replication has not happen just take the back up from there
> and restore it on this server
>

> Abhijeet Nigam

Hi,

Check this KB article