Size restriction on Shared folder

I am trying to help out a small company that cannot afford a network person.
Windows 2000 domain server has a shared folder that will not allow users to
save files because it is full. Workstationsa re Win2000 or WinXP. How can
I change the size limit on this folder? I have administrative access to
server.
Please keep it simple since I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
1 answer Last reply
More about size restriction shared folder

    mike wrote:

    > I am trying to help out a small company that cannot afford a network person.
    > Windows 2000 domain server has a shared folder that will not allow users to
    > save files because it is full. Workstationsa re Win2000 or WinXP. How can
    > I change the size limit on this folder? I have administrative access to
    > server.
    > Please keep it simple since I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

    Log on to the server, find the drive on which this share is located,
    right mouse click, properties, quota

    --
    Tomasz Onyszko [MVP]
    T.Onyszko@w2k.pl