Canon i865 CD

Hi,

I have a Canon i865 printer and I don't seem to have the LabelPrint program
installed (toolbox is all I seem to have).

Unfortunately I can't find my installation CD, so I was wondering if anyone
knew where I could get a copy from,. or download the LabelPrint program.

TIA

Bob

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Canon will be happy to sell you an installation CD.

Bob Phillips wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a Canon i865 printer and I don't seem to have the LabelPrint program
> installed (toolbox is all I seem to have).
>
> Unfortunately I can't find my installation CD, so I was wondering if anyone
> knew where I could get a copy from,. or download the LabelPrint program.
>
> TIA
>
> Bob

Googling for fun and to help you, which is the whole reason for having
newsgroups, I was lead to this page below. See if this is a source for
you. Please let us know of the outcome.

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=49488&forum_id=46&jump_to=263690

-Taliesyn

Thanks,

but everything I found referred to the Pixma, not the i865.

"Taliesyn" <taliesyn4@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Bob Phillips wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a Canon i865 printer and I don't seem to have the LabelPrint
program
> > installed (toolbox is all I seem to have).
> >
> > Unfortunately I can't find my installation CD, so I was wondering if
anyone
> > knew where I could get a copy from,. or download the LabelPrint program.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Bob
> >

> Googling for fun and to help you, which is the whole reason for having
> newsgroups, I was lead to this page below. See if this is a source for
> you. Please let us know of the outcome.

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=49488&forum_id=46&jump_to=263690

> -Taliesyn

Wouldn't the program function the same on either printer? The other Canon
applications do.
Ron

> Thanks,
>
> but everything I found referred to the Pixma, not the i865.
>

> "Taliesyn" <taliesyn4@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> Bob Phillips wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I have a Canon i865 printer and I don't seem to have the LabelPrint
> program
>> > installed (toolbox is all I seem to have).
>> >
>> > Unfortunately I can't find my installation CD, so I was wondering if
> anyone
>> > knew where I could get a copy from,. or download the LabelPrint
>> > program.
>> >
>> > TIA
>> >
>> > Bob
>> >

>> Googling for fun and to help you, which is the whole reason for having
>> newsgroups, I was lead to this page below. See if this is a source for
>> you. Please let us know of the outcome.
>>

> http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=49488&forum_id=46&jump_to=263690
>>
>> -Taliesyn

Spot on Ron.