Lost the Spell Window

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

When I right click, when in the game, I get three windows,
but the Spell window is missing.

I recall many months back on how to get it back, but how?
Thanks for any replies.
drybones

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:54:23 -0700, drybones <drybones@nospam.net> wrote:

> When I right click, when in the game, I get three windows,
> but the Spell window is missing.
>
> I recall many months back on how to get it back, but how?
> Thanks for any replies.

There are three icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Click on the one to the right to get your Spell window back.

Bjoern

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

No Icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Only the Health / Magicka and Fatigue bars plus
Weapon and Spell boxes. 8^(

drybones

"Bjoern Liffers" <bjoernhenning.liffers@dialup.fh-aachen.de> wrote in
message news:eek:psggcr7gh036b7o@News.CIS.DFN.DE...
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:54:23 -0700, drybones <drybones@nospam.net> wrote:
>
>> When I right click, when in the game, I get three windows,
>> but the Spell window is missing.
>>
>> I recall many months back on how to get it back, but how?
>> Thanks for any replies.
>
> There are three icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
> Click on the one to the right to get your Spell window back.
>
> Bjoern

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

Tried clicking on the spell icon and now have the Spell list.

Many Thanks

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:21:34 -0700, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
wrote:

>No Icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
>Only the Health / Magicka and Fatigue bars plus
>Weapon and Spell boxes. 8^(

It is the Spell box that you need to click on.
--
Nyctolops