Lost the Spell Window

When I right click, when in the game, I get three windows,
but the Spell window is missing.

I recall many months back on how to get it back, but how?
Thanks for any replies.
drybones
4 answers Last reply
More about lost spell window

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:54:23 -0700, drybones <drybones@nospam.net> wrote:

    > When I right click, when in the game, I get three windows,
    > but the Spell window is missing.
    >
    > I recall many months back on how to get it back, but how?
    > Thanks for any replies.

    There are three icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
    Click on the one to the right to get your Spell window back.

    Bjoern

    No Icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
    Only the Health / Magicka and Fatigue bars plus
    Weapon and Spell boxes. 8^(

    drybones

    "Bjoern Liffers" <bjoernhenning.liffers@dialup.fh-aachen.de> wrote in
    message news:opsggcr7gh036b7o@News.CIS.DFN.DE...
    > On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:54:23 -0700, drybones <drybones@nospam.net> wrote:
    >
    >> When I right click, when in the game, I get three windows,
    >> but the Spell window is missing.
    >>
    >> I recall many months back on how to get it back, but how?
    >> Thanks for any replies.
    >
    > There are three icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
    > Click on the one to the right to get your Spell window back.
    >
    > Bjoern

    Tried clicking on the spell icon and now have the Spell list.

    Many Thanks

    On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:21:34 -0700, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
    wrote:

    >No Icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
    >Only the Health / Magicka and Fatigue bars plus
    >Weapon and Spell boxes. 8^(

    It is the Spell box that you need to click on.
    --
    Nyctolops

Games Video Games