Lost the Spell Window

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 25, 2004 8:54:23 PM

When I right click, when in the game, I get three windows,
but the Spell window is missing.

I recall many months back on how to get it back, but how?
Thanks for any replies.
drybones

More about : lost spell window

Anonymous
October 26, 2004 6:53:57 AM

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:54:23 -0700, drybones <drybones@nospam.net> wrote:

> When I right click, when in the game, I get three windows,
> but the Spell window is missing.
>
> I recall many months back on how to get it back, but how?
> Thanks for any replies.

There are three icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Click on the one to the right to get your Spell window back.

Bjoern
October 26, 2004 11:21:34 AM

No Icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Only the Health / Magicka and Fatigue bars plus
Weapon and Spell boxes. 8^(

drybones

"Bjoern Liffers" <bjoernhenning.liffers@dialup.fh-aachen.de> wrote in
message news:o psggcr7gh036b7o@News.CIS.DFN.DE...
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:54:23 -0700, drybones <drybones@nospam.net> wrote:
>
>> When I right click, when in the game, I get three windows,
>> but the Spell window is missing.
>>
>> I recall many months back on how to get it back, but how?
>> Thanks for any replies.
>
> There are three icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
> Click on the one to the right to get your Spell window back.
>
> Bjoern
Related resources
October 26, 2004 1:16:56 PM

Tried clicking on the spell icon and now have the Spell list.

Many Thanks

"drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
> No Icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
> Only the Health / Magicka and Fatigue bars plus
> Weapon and Spell boxes. 8^(
>
> drybones
>
> "Bjoern Liffers" <bjoernhenning.liffers@dialup.fh-aachen.de> wrote in
> message news:o psggcr7gh036b7o@News.CIS.DFN.DE...
>> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:54:23 -0700, drybones <drybones@nospam.net> wrote:
>>
>>> When I right click, when in the game, I get three windows,
>>> but the Spell window is missing.
>>>
>>> I recall many months back on how to get it back, but how?
>>> Thanks for any replies.
>>
>> There are three icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
>> Click on the one to the right to get your Spell window back.
>>
>> Bjoern

Anonymous
October 26, 2004 9:02:33 PM

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:21:34 -0700, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
wrote:

>No Icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
>Only the Health / Magicka and Fatigue bars plus
>Weapon and Spell boxes. 8^(

It is the Spell box that you need to click on.
--
Nyctolops
!