Scheduler (Scheduled Task) not working

Taj

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2004

Hi
I have windows 2000 adv srver with sp4. Whenever I
schedule any task it doesnt run. Its not giving any error
message also. I have tried running same job manually
throug Scheduled taks but couldnt run. Please help me to
sort out this problem
Cheers
Taj

Check that the 'Task Scheduler' service is running. If not check Event
Viewer for error details. Also Scheduled Tasks|Advanced|View Log may provide
more details.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional