Grace logon

scotts

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Is it possible to set the Grace logon variable? If so How would one do it?

On the inevitable occasion the user password expires though they were
notified. I am hoping to reset the login to 1 so they can logon and change
their password.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:08:06 -0400, "ScottS" <SSalvatore@lbmca.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to set the Grace logon variable? If so How would one do it?
>
>On the inevitable occasion the user password expires though they were
>notified. I am hoping to reset the login to 1 so they can logon and change
>their password.

Not that I know of.

Why don't you just reset their password and make them change it at next logon.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

scotts

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

I am looking for a multi platform solution. The change it at next logon
option will not work with MACs