Windows Server 2003 Administration

Hello, all. I've now been dropped into the role of a domain
administrator. With absolutely no experience at setting up a domain
(Active Directory) or configuring things like a DNS server, I was
wondering if anyone knows of resources for complete newbie
administrators that go through setting up common services, adding
other networked computers to the domain, and setting up security
across the network. Any resources or help would be appreciated,
thanks.

P.S. I've obtained several books on the subject, but most of them seem
geared towards people with previous administration experience and thus
have not been all that helpful.

> P.S. I've obtained several books on the subject, but most of them seem
> geared towards people with previous administration experience and thus
> have not been all that helpful.

If you haven't got Mastering Windows Server 2003 by Mark Minasi and friends,
I'd thoroughly recommend it - hey it's even funny in parts!