Cluster Error

Hi,

We recently migrated our two node cluster to a four node cluster and everything is working fine execpt I get the following message everytime I go into cluster administrator.

An error occured attempting to read properties for the 'Message Queueing' resource type.

The specified node does not support a resource of this type.

Error ID: 5079(00013d7)

I have found some references to the this message, but nothing that has lead me to a solution as of yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Scott
1 answer Last reply

    Scott,

    Did you migrate from 2000 to 2003? If so, the MSMQ resource is not fully
    compatible with a rolling upgrade. Please review the following whitepaper:

    Upgrading to Windows Server 2003 on Server Clusters Containing MSMQ
    Resources
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/technologies/communications/msmq/wp_upgradingtoWS03.asp

    Regards,
    John

    "Scott Anderson" <ScottAnderson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > We recently migrated our two node cluster to a four node cluster and
    everything is working fine execpt I get the following message everytime I go
    into cluster administrator.

    > An error occured attempting to read properties for the 'Message Queueing'
    resource type.

    > The specified node does not support a resource of this type.
    >
    > Error ID: 5079(00013d7)
    >
    > I have found some references to the this message, but nothing that has
    lead me to a solution as of yet. Any help would be appreciated.

    > Thanks,
    > --
    > Scott

Microsoft Windows