help morrowind

hi people,
anyone says where I can find a full guide to morrowind (like characters,
streetsm town ecc...)?
thank you
6 answers Last reply
More about help morrowind

    UomoBirra wrote:
    > hi people,
    > anyone says where I can find a full guide to morrowind (like characters,
    > streetsm town ecc...)?
    > thank you

    The most comprehensive website I have come across is www.uesp.net I
    believe it has a Java map on there as well.

    ~Cameron

    Cameron wrote:
    > UomoBirra wrote:
    >
    >> hi people,
    >> anyone says where I can find a full guide to morrowind (like
    >> characters, streetsm town ecc...)?
    >> thank you
    >

    > The most comprehensive website I have come across is www.uesp.net I
    > believe it has a Java map on there as well.
    >
    > ~Cameron

    thank you :)

    On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:30:14 GMT, UomoBirra <UomoBirra@example.net>
    wrote:

    >hi people,
    >anyone says where I can find a full guide to morrowind (like characters,
    >streetsm town ecc...)?
    >thank you

    Someone has done a Morrowind Encyclopedia at the following link:

    http://tinyurl.com/4yqfs

    Volume III is the most useful players reference, and is a very good
    PDF document indeed!

    Volume II is mainly just lists of common names in the game, and Volume
    I concerns all the written material found in the game, giving all the
    contents of books, etc.

    Palindrome

    On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:11:45 +0100, Palindrome
    <damon-nomad@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

    >Someone has done a Morrowind Encyclopedia at the following link:
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/4yqfs
    >
    >Volume III is the most useful players reference, and is a very good
    >PDF document indeed!
    >
    >Volume II is mainly just lists of common names in the game, and Volume
    >I concerns all the written material found in the game, giving all the
    >contents of books, etc.

    I went there and didn't find it - is it actually called Morrowind
    Encyclopedia or something else?

    On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:03:31 +0100, Palindrome
    <damon-nomad@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

    >>>Volume II is mainly just lists of common names in the game, and Volume
    >>>I concerns all the written material found in the game, giving all the
    >>>contents of books, etc.
    >>
    >>I went there and didn't find it - is it actually called Morrowind
    >>Encyclopedia or something else?
    >Looks like he/she has re-arranged the site a bit, sorry. When I went
    >there last time, there were just 3 items on the page.

    If you ever see it again please do repost - it sounds interesting.

    On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:33:52 +0000, Palindrome
    <damon-nomad@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

    >I had another hunt for you, and found it somewhere else :))
    >
    >http://til.gamingsource.co.uk/zeph/

    Many thanks...

Games Video Games