Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

help morrowind

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
October 26, 2004 11:30:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

hi people,
anyone says where I can find a full guide to morrowind (like characters,
streetsm town ecc...)?
thank you

More about : morrowind

Anonymous
October 27, 2004 6:30:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

UomoBirra wrote:
> hi people,
> anyone says where I can find a full guide to morrowind (like characters,
> streetsm town ecc...)?
> thank you

The most comprehensive website I have come across is www.uesp.net I
believe it has a Java map on there as well.

~Cameron
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 11:45:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

Cameron wrote:
> UomoBirra wrote:
>
>> hi people,
>> anyone says where I can find a full guide to morrowind (like
>> characters, streetsm town ecc...)?
>> thank you
>
>
> The most comprehensive website I have come across is www.uesp.net I
> believe it has a Java map on there as well.
>
> ~Cameron

thank you :) 
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 3:11:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:30:14 GMT, UomoBirra <UomoBirra@example.net>
wrote:

>hi people,
>anyone says where I can find a full guide to morrowind (like characters,
>streetsm town ecc...)?
>thank you

Someone has done a Morrowind Encyclopedia at the following link:

http://tinyurl.com/4yqfs

Volume III is the most useful players reference, and is a very good
PDF document indeed!

Volume II is mainly just lists of common names in the game, and Volume
I concerns all the written material found in the game, giving all the
contents of books, etc.


Palindrome
Anonymous
October 30, 2004 9:31:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:11:45 +0100, Palindrome
<damon-nomad@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>Someone has done a Morrowind Encyclopedia at the following link:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/4yqfs
>
>Volume III is the most useful players reference, and is a very good
>PDF document indeed!
>
>Volume II is mainly just lists of common names in the game, and Volume
>I concerns all the written material found in the game, giving all the
>contents of books, etc.

I went there and didn't find it - is it actually called Morrowind
Encyclopedia or something else?
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 7:48:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:03:31 +0100, Palindrome
<damon-nomad@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>>>Volume II is mainly just lists of common names in the game, and Volume
>>>I concerns all the written material found in the game, giving all the
>>>contents of books, etc.
>>
>>I went there and didn't find it - is it actually called Morrowind
>>Encyclopedia or something else?
>Looks like he/she has re-arranged the site a bit, sorry. When I went
>there last time, there were just 3 items on the page.

If you ever see it again please do repost - it sounds interesting.
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 11:24:31 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:33:52 +0000, Palindrome
<damon-nomad@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>I had another hunt for you, and found it somewhere else :) )
>
>http://til.gamingsource.co.uk/zeph/

Many thanks...
!