Increase size of c:drive

I have Windows Advanced Server 2000 in installed on the C:
drive and have run out of room on that partition. How do
I get more room for the operating system?

If you have space on other partitions, then you can use a third-party
software and increase the size of C Drive. Please visit the link given
below that has information on Partition Magic:

http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

Hope this help!
Srikanth N

Find the second disk which can hold all the data of that disk - not only C:
partition, and clone twice. Partition Magic doesn't work on the Server disks
without the tricks and Volume Manager does (and other 3rd party software),
but resizing can be disastrous.

frans

How do I clone the c drive? I have tried several programs and they will not work on Windows 2000 Advanced server.

"Frans Heideman" wrote:

> I have Windows Advanced Server 2000 in installed on the C:
> drive and have run out of room on that partition. How do
> I get more room for the operating system?

frans

How do I clone drive c. I have tried numerous softward programs and they do not work with my operating system and/or file system.

"Frans Heideman" wrote:

> I have Windows Advanced Server 2000 in installed on the C:
> drive and have run out of room on that partition. How do
> I get more room for the operating system?

frans

How can I clone c drive. Non of the programs seem to work on this operating system.

"Frans Heideman" wrote:

> I have Windows Advanced Server 2000 in installed on the C:
> drive and have run out of room on that partition. How do
> I get more room for the operating system?

Cloning tools shouldn't know anything about the OS. The tools must recognize
the file system or hard disk structure.

TRENDING THREADS