Fatigue Mod Wanted

Does anyone know where I can find a mod where the character passes out
unconscious when his fatigue level is zero?????

---

Alan J Altair wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a mod where the character passes out
> unconscious when his fatigue level is zero?????
>

> ---

....This occurs anyway, read the manual that comes with the game, if you
are talking about NPC's that seem to get up straight away, the length of
time that they are unconscious depends on several factors including your
hand to hand skill.

~Cameron

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:48:25 +1000, Alan J Altair
<ajaltair@pacific.net.au> wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a mod where the character passes out
> unconscious when his fatigue level is zero?????

No, sorry. But I know of "Necessities of Morrowind v2" which reduces
your speed to zero and prevents you from jumping when your fatigue
is zero.
If you're interested, you'll find it here:
http://www.tadnan-hideout.com/MW/mods/Necessities.html

Bjoern

Okey, but it doesn't happen when running!
================
"Cameron" <cam@foo.bar.invalid> wrote in message
> Alan J Altair wrote:
>> Does anyone know where I can find a mod where the character passes out
>> unconscious when his fatigue level is zero?????
>>

>> ---
> ...This occurs anyway, read the manual that comes with the game, if you
> are talking about NPC's that seem to get up straight away, the length of
> time that they are unconscious depends on several factors including your
> hand to hand skill.
>
> ~Cameron

---

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:51:35 +0200, Bjoern Liffers
<bjoernhenning.liffers@dialup.fh-aachen.de> wrote:

>> Does anyone know where I can find a mod where the character passes out
>> unconscious when his fatigue level is zero?????
>
>No, sorry. But I know of "Necessities of Morrowind v2" which reduces
>your speed to zero and prevents you from jumping when your fatigue
>is zero.
>If you're interested, you'll find it here:
>http://www.tadnan-hideout.com/MW/mods/Necessities.html

Anybody here actually pay attention to fatigue when they get over
level 10? There's a group of nix hounds that like to hang out north of
Caldera when you leave town the NE way in the direction of Ald'ruhn
that have been my downfall. (I think they're in the basic game though
I'm playing with the Giants mod - where for low level characters those
"Pack Nix Hounds" are just brutal - not too bad for high level
characters who either have good armor or area effect spells.)