Cluster Service

Hi,

i want to build a cluster above my 2 Servers. The first is an advanced and has the cluster service as an optional package. The second is a normal Server. Now is there a possibility to upgrade the normal server with the cluster service???

Please help me!!

Thanks

You cannot upgrade Server to Advanced Server. You must re-install the O/S.

Regards,
John