Cluster-architecture

I know that i need shared storage for clustering. But what is meant with shared storage for example? How does it looks like!
I don´t have a disk array. I only have my two Server-machines.
1 answer Last reply
More about cluster architecture

    You need a disk array of some sort. You will also need a separate HBA (SCSI
    or Fibre) on each cluster node that is connected to the array.

    You can get more details in the "Disk Configuration" section of the
    following KB article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q259267

    Regards,
    John

    "oselinge" <oselinge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I know that i need shared storage for clustering. But what is meant with
    shared storage for example? How does it looks like!
    > I don´t have a disk array. I only have my two Server-machines.

Storage Microsoft Servers Windows