Cluster-architecture

I know that i need shared storage for clustering. But what is meant with shared storage for example? How does it looks like!
I don´t have a disk array. I only have my two Server-machines.

You need a disk array of some sort. You will also need a separate HBA (SCSI
or Fibre) on each cluster node that is connected to the array.

You can get more details in the "Disk Configuration" section of the
following KB article:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q259267

Regards,
John