Monitor how much time user log on and log off ????

Hello,
I created a sigle Domain.
but I want to know how to monitor the time that Domain User log on and log off to my Domain.

anybody can help me

Thanks.

"tonyhua" <tonyhua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I created a sigle Domain.
> but I want to know how to monitor the time that Domain User log on and log
off to my Domain.

> anybody can help me
>
> Thanks.

There are a variety of methods to do this. You might configure a login and a
logoff script that updates a given log file or just activate auditing for
user login events and consult the Event logs.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/maintain/monito
r/logonoff.mspx

TRENDING THREADS