Cheese

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005
Shut yo mouf foo!

He should be able to advertise his website. Your icon is stupid too btw.

Don't hate a playa for trying to make some dough.

dougie_boy

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2006
dont mean to be harsh... but you might want to employ someone to make your website for you. its all a bit confuzzing and some links dont work.
if this is serious then you really need to sort that out.

gman01

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2006
dont mean to be harsh... but you might want to employ someone to make your website for you. its all a bit confuzzing and some links dont work.
if this is serious then you really need to sort that out.

That site is pretty terrible.... I can't even come up with 1 positive comment about it....

I thought I was a bad web designer, but compared to that I am Leo D....

Doughbuy

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
I agree... that side is pretty bad... You see some of the hole in the wall restraunts in ghetto areas of downtown... this is the internet equivalent of that... shrug...

It would also help if the pictures you have on there didn't look like your home... but maybe something more office-ish. Meh

Hmmm...reminds me of a one of the first sites I designed and coded for back in the day...it has a dated look, layout is a crowded, the flames down the side are just bad, and the colors are not very friendly...c'mon, yellow and black theme...space bg has to go...if you want, I can direct you to a hosting/site design company that will give your site a professional look as well as assist with advertising...

Shut yo mouf foo!

Hey Cheese...is this guy a friend of yours? Is that why you defend him? If you are his friend, then help him with that site instead of posting dipshit replies.

Hmmm...reminds me of a one of the first sites I designed and coded for back in the day...it has a dated look, layout is a crowded, and the colors are not very friendly...c'mon, yellow and black theme...space bg has to go...if you want, I can direct you to a hosting/site design company that will give your site a professional look as well as assist with advertising...

Shut yo mouf foo!

Hey Cheese...is this guy a friend of yours? Is that why you defend him? If you are his friend, then help him with that site instead of posting dipshit replies.

Cheese

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005
Your website needs to look pretty for one thing. Fix it up.

Also, you need to offer things others don't. That, my friend, is up to you to come up with.

Alienware started in a garage with two guys and $10000. Now it's a multi-million dollar sell-out to Dell!

Oh well.

scorch

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004
I have to aggree with the comment about it looking too home-ish, that was the first impression I got from the pics. The layout made me think of "That 70's Show". Another thing that may help is to put your phone number in the contact area, the whole "well get back to you" is kind of a turn off. (I know the number is in the print flyer link).

I do however like the dueling apple and PC animation. Another thing good is the picture with a person in it, gives kind of a human contact thing putting a person behind the business.

Doughbuy

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
One more thing. Make sure you proofread your site and grammar. I noticed a spelling mistake, and some of the sentences don't quite make sense, but that's not a biggie. Also, you might want to uh... make things more detailed... raise yourself up... just say you can do a lot more things than you have, like help fix virus and spyware, which we know that you can do... hopefully.

Just whatever it takes to make it seem as if you know everything about computers. We all trust people who seem to know what they talk about!

I saw a sign in the window of a little computer repair shop that read, "we cure viruses, remove spyware, and stop Windows errors.", and I thought to myself that's actually somewhat clever...really what's Joe Average worried about after his kids trash the machine because it's so filled with malware it barely loads windows...gotta appeal to the lowest common denominator...

denster

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2005
Alright.... Railed as I am at this point, I have WEBSITE PROS phone number in my hand.

Hey, I tried you know. I would like to set up a BLOG and an e-Store, with a "build your computer" deal for those who don't want to build it themselves.

Thanks to those who found my efforts valiant, and to those who found humour in my misfortune beware... One day you will bow down to the pc custom pro :lol: 8O :tongue:

Thanks for the positive remarks, I am going to have something professionally designed and I will post again when things are more favorable.