Canon Pixma service manual...

dd

Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the Canon Pixma Service
Manual with part numbers and EEPROM codes etc.? I have seen references
to the manual but all my efforts to find it have failed. I think the
manual covers all printers that are based on the Pixma technology but in
case someone has a specific reference to the iP4000 that would be perfect!

DD

"DD" <tobytoby50@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the Canon Pixma
Service
> Manual with part numbers and EEPROM codes etc.? I have seen references
> to the manual but all my efforts to find it have failed. I think the
> manual covers all printers that are based on the Pixma technology but
in
> case someone has a specific reference to the iP4000 that would be
perfect!

> DD

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search2&searchstring=POWER+SHOT+G1

Regards,