"My T.V." Problem with windows XP media edition SP2:

Have Hp media center edition pc, have always downloaded automatic updates
since new, downloaded SP2, now when clicking on "my tv", then "live tv", get
a black screen in the box that should show the program. Clicking on the
arrows to change channel or using the remote to do so instanyly shuts down
and restarts the computer. No response from microsoft to my e-mails, Hp says
not their problem. Any ideas or resources?

Check here for expert advice:

microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter

Andre
"shouldaboughtatv." <shouldaboughtatv.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in