Terminal Services

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi
At the moment I am using terminal services to allow remote clients to connect to the server. However I now wish for the remote clients to connect to a stand-alone PC which will connect to the server rather than have the remote clients connecting directly to the server
Is this possible?
Regards
Sean

this is possible, but the RDP on a XP system will only
allow a single connection. Why do you not want to
connect directly to the server?

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Because it is using up alot of the server's resources and I would prefer if something did go wrong that the stand alone PC would crash and not the server

"MIke Nolet" wrote:

> this is possible, but the RDP on a XP system will only
> allow a single connection. Why do you not want to
> connect directly to the server?

You could always set up the stand-alone PC as a dedicated Terminal Server
and map your server shares to it.