Group Policy Problem

adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001

Can anybody help with a Gp Policy problem. When I try to open group policy
from the server I get a message that says 'Domain Controller not found' it
gives me 3 options, but the answer is the same on each - 'the remote
computer is not available'. The application log reports - Source - userenv,
Event 1000, User System and says 'windows cannot access the registry
info "(machinename/domainname...........registry.pol"
There is only 1 domain controller and it seems to be working fine otherwise.

many thanks

Hi Adrian,

I am getting EXACTLY the sam problem with my network & would be very
interested to find out if you have managed to find a solution. I to have only
one DC on my network but when I try to access GP its greyed out and I get the
same message that you've been getting.

Any assistance/insight you can provide would be much appreciated.

Regards
Roly