Cluster fails to fail over

garry

Hi

I have a windows 2000 advanced server active / passive setup. Today I
tested the failover and the services just return to the current server - if
I turn off the current owner server the cluster fails - objects not related
to the shared disk and qurum come up OK but all others failback only to the
production server.

Any ideas welcome

Cheers Garry

It could be any number of things. Can you be a bit more specific about
certain error messages received when you attempt to fail over? Any events in
the event logs? Which resources are failing?

Regards,
John