Cluster fails to fail over

Hi

I have a windows 2000 advanced server active / passive setup. Today I
tested the failover and the services just return to the current server - if
I turn off the current owner server the cluster fails - objects not related
to the shared disk and qurum come up OK but all others failback only to the
production server.

Any ideas welcome

Cheers Garry
1 answer Last reply
More about cluster fails fail over

    It could be any number of things. Can you be a bit more specific about
    certain error messages received when you attempt to fail over? Any events in
    the event logs? Which resources are failing?

    Regards,
    John

    "Garry" <garryo@amnet.net.au> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a windows 2000 advanced server active / passive setup. Today I
    > tested the failover and the services just return to the current server -
    if
    > I turn off the current owner server the cluster fails - objects not
    related
    > to the shared disk and qurum come up OK but all others failback only to
    the
    > production server.
    >
    > Any ideas welcome
    >
    > Cheers Garry