Backup Server

Dear All,

I have just brought a backup server. I want to set this up, so that if the
main server goes down then this one takes over. Can someone point me in the
direction where I can find information relating to this?

Thanks,

Mr Barwell

Robert

what server will this serve as a backup for?
DC
EXCANGE
FILESERVER
DHCP
GATEWAY......

"John Barwell" <johnbarwell@msmdirect.co.uk> wrote in message
> Dear All,
>
> I have just brought a backup server. I want to set this up, so that if the
> main server goes down then this one takes over. Can someone point me in
the
> direction where I can find information relating to this?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Mr Barwell

---