Cluster utility

how do i view status for resources that space in btw their name? example Disk Y..
when i run cluster /cluster:abc001 RES Disk Y, it says couldnt find the resource. I tried putting single quote(') and double but in vain...anyone? any idea?

TIA

Use double quotes. It could simply be that you're missing the colon.
Example:

cluster /cluster:abc001 res "Disk Y:" /prop

This command will display the properties of the Disk Y: resource in cluster
abc001.

Regards,
John