30+ Enhancements

Are there any stores that sell these or are you only able to get them from
certain contacts for running missions?

--
8 Infinity Server 8
Purple Kid - Lvl 32 - M - Magic Blaster - Energy/Energy

> Pinnacle Server <
Frigid B Itch - lvl4 - Mutant Tanker - Ice/Ice

On Thu, 12 May 2005 02:20:21 GMT, Hawaii_SE-R <WhyUGottaSpam@Me.com> wrote:

> Are there any stores that sell these or are you only able to get
> them from certain contacts for running missions?

The 30+ stores are contacts who will each ask you to do one mission
for them before opening their shop.

Check out http://www.vidiotmaps.com for the maps with the locations of
each. Magic & Sci are in Brickstown; Mutant, Tech, & Natural are in
Founders Falls.
--
Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
Robotech_Master |
| http://www.terrania.us/conga.html

Ah cool. Thanks. I was able to find my magic contact in Bricks and get a
mish (after clearing a mish space). Just need to run it now.