Forg3d

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2006
Hi new too the forums needing some help with disabling vsync on a radeon x600 series, i've recently started too play dawn of war again but i've found that once 4-5 units appear on screen it starts too lag quite bad and go choppy, i used too play with a radeon 9200 on medium settings and it worked fine. I've tried the relic tech forums and no one seems too know how too disable vsync on x600 anyone here got any clues?

Slava

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2002
Hi new too the forums needing some help with disabling vsync on a radeon x600 series, i've recently started too play dawn of war again but i've found that once 4-5 units appear on screen it starts too lag quite bad and go choppy, i used too play with a radeon 9200 on medium settings and it worked fine. I've tried the relic tech forums and no one seems too know how too disable vsync on x600 anyone here got any clues?

It is interesting that so many people spend countless hours browsing all manner of forums with such questions instead of emailing ATI. Why don't you contact ATI tech support?