clustering service using IDE hard disk

JenSon

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

Can I use IDE hard disk rather than scsi hard disk to implement W200k clustering betwen 2 nodes?

Sorry, IDE hard disks can not be used to implement 2-node clusters. Applies
to windows 2000 and 2003.

--
Thanks,
Loay Shbeilat

rights."

jenson wrote:

> Can I use IDE hard disk rather than scsi hard disk to implement W200k clustering betwen 2 nodes?
Microsoft requires that SCSI or Fiber Channel connections be used for
clustering