please answer this very basic question for me :-)

I'm using Windows2000 Advanced Server on my work machine
and one day my computer began refusing to display
thumbnail images even when the option was selected in the
view menu. I had been able to view thumbnails in these
same folders a few days prior to this. This is really
frustrating as I am a graphic designer and often must
select a particular image from a folder that contains over
100 images with numbers as file names. I'm not a "techie"
AT ALL, and will probably never find an answer to this on
my own, but I have a feeling a great many of you out there
could fix it in under 10 minutes. I'd really appreciate it
if someone could tell me how to fix this.

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:58:51 -0700, "Jamie Nichole Dunn"

>I'm using Windows2000 Advanced Server on my work machine
>and one day my computer began refusing to display
>thumbnail images even when the option was selected in the
>view menu. I had been able to view thumbnails in these
>same folders a few days prior to this. This is really
>frustrating as I am a graphic designer and often must
>select a particular image from a folder that contains over
>100 images with numbers as file names. I'm not a "techie"
>AT ALL, and will probably never find an answer to this on
>my own, but I have a feeling a great many of you out there
>could fix it in under 10 minutes. I'd really appreciate it
>if someone could tell me how to fix this.

Try tip 3871 and link in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.