Missing Physical Disk

Hello.

In a dual server clustered scenario, we have a physical disk resource created on the first server with a logical drive letter "F:". Acessing the "f" drive works fine from server 1. When we failover over all cluster resources, including the physical disk resource, to server 2, we see the physical disk resource online, see in in disk management, but cannot access it from my computer, explorer, or a run prompt as through it's drive letter.

I am stumped. Anyone have any ideas?

There are not event logs, no errors; other than one telling me that the "f" drive does not exist.

Thanks,
Joseph

Log out of your terminal services session and log back into the server.

Regards,
John