HP 7310 all in one - message about new cartridge on PC scree

I installed a new HP 7310 and every time we print, it puts a message
on the computer screen about having a new cartridge. We did the
alignment utility and it still happens.

Anyone had this problem before?

Thanks in advance,
jd
1 answer Last reply
More about 7310 message cartridge scree

    spookey <jdnospam@nodial-dot-net.no-spam.invalid> wrote:
    > I installed a new HP 7310 and every time we print, it puts a message
    > on the computer screen about having a new cartridge. We did the
    > alignment utility and it still happens.
    >
    > Anyone had this problem before?

    While I have had several problems with my 7310 (mostly sorted now with
    the latest version of the software) this isn't one I've had. Maybe a
    faulty cartridge or it's not installed quite right. Have you tried
    remnoving and re-installing the cartridge?

    --
    Chris Green

Printers Computer Hewlett Packard Peripherals