HP 7310 all in one - message about new cartridge on PC scree

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b α HP
June 2, 2005 9:33:41 PM

I installed a new HP 7310 and every time we print, it puts a message
on the computer screen about having a new cartridge. We did the
alignment utility and it still happens.

Anyone had this problem before?

Thanks in advance,
jd
Anonymous
a b α HP
June 3, 2005 1:46:03 PM

spookey <jdnospam@nodial-dot-net.no-spam.invalid> wrote:
> I installed a new HP 7310 and every time we print, it puts a message
> on the computer screen about having a new cartridge. We did the
> alignment utility and it still happens.
>
> Anyone had this problem before?

While I have had several problems with my 7310 (mostly sorted now with
the latest version of the software) this isn't one I've had. Maybe a
faulty cartridge or it's not installed quite right. Have you tried
remnoving and re-installing the cartridge?

--
Chris Green
!