.js file won't run

Somehow I lost the program association for .js files. I need to run a .js
file that is part of the installation of a C++ software product. How do I
get it to run? It opens in Notepad instead.
thanks,
Kurt
1 answer Last reply
More about file

    Select the file, then depress the shift key, right click, select properties,
    select open with, find the application with which you wish it to open,
    select it and select the option to always open with this application.

    Also, reinstalling the application should restore the file associations.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Kurt Krueckeberg" <res085b6@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Somehow I lost the program association for .js files. I need to run a .js
    > file that is part of the installation of a C++ software product. How do I
    > get it to run? It opens in Notepad instead.
    > thanks,
    > Kurt

Notepad Microsoft Software Windows XP